SemoWeb/WHMCSConfiguration.com Review

URPad

Let me start this off with some screenshots of what my site use to look like.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

As you can see in the screenshots, it looked like a ghost town. I went to Theme Forest and purchased this template. I was afraid to do the integration into WHMCS myself and mess it up. My last site I did myself and it got by but it did not say "Hey, this is my site!" So in return, I decided to have it done professionally. I have seen great reviews about SemoWeb/WHMCSConfiguration.com service and decided to go with them to have it done. They have a turn around time of 24-48 hours. Lets just say that 30 hours later, I got an email letting me know it was finished and to look over it and make sure everything was correct. To my surprise, everything was correct from when I seen the finish changes.

There has been so much professionalism put into the integration that I am recommending them to anyone that needs WHMCS integration done. They kept me informed during the whole process on what they were doing and where they stood on having it completed. To see the finished integration, please visit my site. You will do the same as I did. Your eyes with pop out of your head and your jaw will hit the floor.

Thank you once again http://whmcsconfiguration.com