[FIXED] Unable to assign Support & Upgrade Pack in Licensing Addon

gohigher

Running WHMCS v4.31 with the Licensing Add-On.

I follow the instructions on the wiki on creating a new product with the licensing and try to add a support and upgrade pack to the license. I create the product first, create the support / upgrade pack and assign it to the appropriate product. I then go back to the product to assign the new pack in the licensing module, but it doesn't appear in the drop down.

As a work around, I add a comma after the newly created support / upgrade pack in the database field containing the product assignment and refresh the product page and the addon appears in the drop down. Presumably this is an error coming from the licensing addon, as it must be exploding the field by the comma, but 4.31 no longer adds a comma to addons assigned to a single product.

Steven

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also experiencing this exact issue and have submitted a support ticket just a few minutes ago. I will try your work-around to see if I can get it to show up properly in the products module settings.

__EDIT__

I appended a comma to the end of the "packages" field for the addon in question within the "tbladdons" table. The addon is now listed within the Support/Updates Addon drop-down of the products module settings.

Edited by GGWH-James