[NOT A BUG] "Pay all" invoices option generates new combined invoice

Hi,

A client just ordered 2 items and got 2 invoices @ ZAR100 each. The invoices are # 5784 & #5645. He then clicked on the link "Pay all" on his billing portal homepage where the 2 invoices was listed.

Then I noticed a 3rd invoice with the following details:

Invoice #5784 - R100

Invoice #5645 - R200

This is now, from what it seems, a summarized invoice of the other 2, and it's also outstanding. So suddenly the client has another invoice for the sum of the other 2.

I have attached the invoice at the bottom. This happened to 2 other clients previously and I just thought they messed up, or something. But the amount problems this cause is surely unwanted. I don't like clients swearing at me and screaming at me for double charging them. Can you imagine the legal implications this can have?

5785.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're running into the same issues as well - mass paying invoices (for example, 6 invoices), only 2 get's credited while the other 4 remain "unpaid".

We've only noticed this after a few clients attempted it, but we don't know the exact steps - so far we are 2 for 2 for the clients that have used mass pay.