[FIXED] Tabindex on Client Add form (minor issue)

Hello WHMCS forum,

First, I would like to say that I love this awesome piece of software and I have been using it for over a year for something totally unrelated to hosting... I made it work out of the box, which is great!

Second, I have this little bug to report. See, I only add customers from the admin panel because I use WHCMS on the backend (I don't use the front end at all). On the "Add New Client" page, which can be reached by clicking on the menu "Clients" and then "Add New Client, when you reach the end of the form and you're on the "Admin Notes" field, you press the TAB key to move from it to the checkbox or the SUBMIT button, the tab goes to the top of the page.

I have gotten angry many a time because I would have to re-enter customer info twice. In all other forms, pressing TAB and then ENTER will submit the form except for this Add New Client form.

Can someone please fix it? I know the fix is just adding "tabindex=" attribute to the SUBMIT button, very easy.

Thank you for making a great product! I hope to get a response to this.

Edited by stumblrmonk3

• 1 month later...