PayPal Website Payments Pro

boxware

I keep getting this error after putting in my PayPal Website Payments Pro credentials for a gateway excluding Processor ID and Transaction PW because I have no clue where those are. Any insight into what I'm doing wrong?

TIMESTAMP => 2010-08-17T17:59:24Z

CORRELATIONID =>

ACK => Failure

VERSION => 3.0

BUILD => 1421734

L_ERRORCODE0 => 10501

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 => Invalid Configuration

L_LONGMESSAGE0 => This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.

L_SEVERITYCODE0 => Error

AMT => 3.00

CURRENCYCODE => USD

And then if I login as the client to pay the invoice with their card through client area I get:

Invoice ID => 96

User ID => 32

Amount => 3.00

ERRORDESC => Error Processing Lookup Request Message, Invalid Merchant Id or Processor Id, Invalid Transaction Password, Error Validating Processor Id Value

ERRORNO => 1002, 2002, 2020, 4000

TRANSACTIONID => ***

ENROLLED => U

ECIFLAG =>

I hope this helps anyone who runs into this problem as well.

Error 10501

Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. - Occurs when the billing agreement is disabled or inactive.

Open a ticket with PayPal to get that fixed.

I hope this helps anyone who runs into this problem as well.

Error 10501

Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. - Occurs when the billing agreement is disabled or inactive.

You just have to signup for Website Payments Pro with your existing PayPal account.

Works perfectly. =D

I had a similar issue after upgrading to 4.2.1. I'm in Canada, and clients trying to pay for their invoices manually by credit card were getting "transaction declined" notices. If I waited for the system to process their invoices in the next day's cron cycle, their payments went through fine.

Matt solved this by sending me a previous version of paypalpaymentspro.php file.

Chris

Use the paypalpaymentspro.php file from WHMCS version 4.1.2 to fix the problem for North American users. We simply don't have that 3D feature yet on this side of the Atlantic.

/whmcs/modules/gateways/paypalpaymentspro.php.

Matt, should allow for this in his code and provide a configurable parameter in the script to allow us all to use the same script without having to copy an old version back every time we upgrade to his latest version.

• 1 month later...