A few Questions

isssam

I am looking foward to buying this product.

If i were to buy it, i would go for the leased license and get the intregation service and a few tutorials later on :).

I was wondering firstly if you could intregate it into this design.

LINKS REMOVED

However, even if it is possible, when a user clicks order (as shown on the subpage) will the order form be intregated into the design? OR will the potential customer be taken to the normal WHMCS interface to order? Is it possible to put everything actually INTO the current template? OR must someone requiring support e.t.c go to a new page?

When you say intregate? does this mean changing a couple of banners and footers? or ACTUALLY intregating into the site?

An example of what i would call intregation can be seen at LINK REMOVED . If i purchased the intregation from you, would it be possible to intrgate it like that?

Thanks so much for your time,

isssam.

• WHMCS CEO

The integration service means creating a custom template for the WHMCS system to match the rest of your site. The example of the site you say "this is what I would call integration" uses WHMCS and used the integration service we offer. The integration service does not mean we write a whole website for you fully integrated into the system - it is just $34.99 for a reason.

Regards,

Matt

ahh ok, now i understand :) well i think i will purchase it, i would rather just finish the design offline first, then purchase this wonderful looking software and i should be on my way! :).

Also, does this work on reseller accounts or JUST dedicated servers?

Thanks alot!

oh one more question sorry for all the Qs hehe :(

My host allows resellers to sell resellers automatically! LINK REMOVED

Do you think that this would work with WHMCS? (selling resellers) Or would i just have to setup resellers completely manually?

Cheers.

Ok Mat,

I signed up :) thanks for answering all my questions, i downloaded the file and unzipped it :) ill install it later. I also paid for the intregation service.

However, im not sure why, but i can't login :(. I was loged in automatically at first after the paypal payment, but i logged out when i left the site, now i cant log in anymore :(.

I have tried to login numerous times, deleted all my cookies and cache, e.t.c. I have even tried using the lost password tool, but that just says my email adress isn't even found :(.

When i log in i get this error Error: Login attempt failed, please try again.

My username/email adress used is illsendit@gmail.com

Maybe i entered it wrong in the signup form, i can't rember :S I have not received any emails to that email box.

Thanks Mat, sorry about this!