New Order

I just had a new order come it, and it didn't show up in the Pending orders, it showed up in the Pending accounts...

Also, when I look at the order, there is no section with the Maxmind fraud protection like there was when I used 3.0.

UPDATE:

After looking at the order "status" is shows fraud, but I dont see any of the information why maxmind labled it fraud.

Using WHMCS 3.1.1

• 1 month later...

i got the same type of situation. A new account is created, no orders though.

this order is found under fraud orders. i couldnt find any other information regarding the order accept client details, hosting and domain chosen. a welcome email, order confirmation, and customer where sent by the system (as per my log). On the invoice it shows credit card as the payment method and then it shows canceled. No credit card information is present.

i have looked at the gateway log and nothing at all. nothing on the transaction log. the other big thing i noticed is, i logged on to the maxmind site and there in NO report of this customer there either.

Any advise will be appreciated. I hope i didnt lose a customer because of this.

ps. using the latest version 3.12 and it is a live site that has successfully taken and processed orders .

• WHMCS CEO
this order is found under fraud orders.....On the invoice it shows credit card as the payment method and then it shows canceled. No credit card information is present. i have looked at the gateway log and nothing at all. nothing on the transaction log.

This is of course correct. If the order is fraudulent, the customer isn't allowed to make payment. That would defeat the object of a fraud check if the customer could just continue and make payment. You'd still end up with a chargeback on their payment.

As for no details about the fraud check, this would indicate that you were using Phone Verification, and that the button "Make Call" was never clicked by the client - they left before clicking it - so it was fraudulent and no details about the call are known as it wasn't made.

Matt

wow, thanks for the quick reply matt. I did actually find the order on maxmind site minifraud logs. this order was filtered (my bad). Once i took the filter off, the order showed up on the logs and shows that the ip didnt match the country.

this is my first attempted fraud. now i know what i am looking for when this happens again.

appreciate your help!

long live whmcs