Order Form Templates

6degres

That's very hard thing to find ;)

I planned to start a website which offers WHMCS templates but then i came to know that i CAN'T secure my templates because it's just .html

I think that's why other people are not offering this kind of service and it's impossible to find templates of WHMCS.

Not really.. its a design, and you need to sell them non-exclusively. If you really wanted, you could sell them once, for a high dollar price. So basically whoever bought it would either have a unique order form, or they could resell it. Either way, you'd end up getting your moneys worth.

Indeed, i'm looking variations of the order form and the client portal. Ideally, a CSS based template would be nice :-)

I'd pay 50$ to 100$ for that no problem (non exclusive too so if the builder can sell it 100 times, good for him and good for us)