Upgrade lost order form...?

skshost

So I upgraded today with no issues, except that my order form is broke. It only has my header, footer, the breadcrumb nav, & powered by WHMCS...

I am in a testing period with WHMcs, so this isn't causing many problems.

I would just like some help. I can do a fresh install of the new version if needed.

Done & even the default template looks identical.

I also noticed that the template_c directory didn't contain anything related to the order form.

Hey,

You should see a bunch of files with %%*, which are the cached version of different pages in your system.

If that didn't work, try and re-upload everything and save your config. file and see if that works.

From,

Adam

Your suggestion worked. So I'm fully upgraded now. Thanks alot.

What's the difference between running the install and not? anything?

Hey,

From my understanding, you already ran the install, correct? If so, theirs no need to run it again.

From,

Adam

Your suggestion worked. So I'm fully upgraded now. Thanks alot.

What's the difference between running the install and not? anything?

Hey,

From my understanding, you already ran the install, correct? If so, theirs no need to run it again.

From,

Adam

Actually I pulled a backup of the older version and just replaced all the files except my templates and configuration.php. Would there be any issues with that?

Hey,

Yes! What you need to do is replace ALL your files with the v3.1.1 files included templates. Run the /install/ script and login to your admin area and change your template to the default template and chose the box or standard order form.

If you don't run into any problems, then you go ahead and re-code your templates as their are some new variables that need to be inserted.

From,

Adam