Kayako+WHMCS integration, pulling whmcs products into kayako..

McRox

I am looking for a coder who could write the code necessary to do the following:

- On new ticket creation for all departments (except sales), the customer is asked to choose the product he is submitting the ticket for from a dropdown. The code for the whmcs ticket submission is there, but it needs to be changed to work inside kayako's submit ticket form.

- On view ticket by staff, the product info of the selected product by the customer, should be not too hard if the above is coded..

There are some more integrations needed, but these two are the most important ones.

Please PM or reply if you can code the above. Thanks!

Attached is the field that i want to copy from whmcs to our kayako integration. Basically, if that is accomplished (part 1), all is needed is that the extra field is added to the actual message, so it shows up when a staff member views the ticket.

current integration.jpg

what i want to copy.jpg