Missing billing per timeframe

raeyo

Hello,

New here (using the trial version for 2 days now).

I was looking for an automatic billingsystem that will eases the work for us. Due the amount of clients we have (increasing every day) we are losing a lot of time to manage those invoice. So I came up with WHMCS.

After testing this product in deep I'm very excited about this product and will certainly buy WHMCS to use it for our clients... The only feature I'm missing is a billing system per timeframe.

Besides hosting / domainnames we also provide services to our clients (like website design / graphical design, SEO, etc... ) so I hoped that some sort of billingsystem for those services was included in the system...

I did a search for "hourly billing" and noticed that other members are also waiting for this feature. Is this planned for future releases?

If I buy WHMCS (which I will do definately) then I have to use another billingsoftware besides it. This means that I have to enter the clients details again in another billingsystem...

Questions to other members who are also providing services to their clients:

- Are you sending 2 different invoices to your clients?

- does anyone know someone who can build a module?

thnx in advance

Carl

Hi, You don't need to import clients data manually. Please take a look at this link http://www.whmcs.com/members/downloads.php?action=displaycat&catid=2

We used ClientExec before but it's useless. WHMCS is neat and very easy to manage.

Yes, We are sending multiple invoices to clients. But it depends on product or services. If client have a web hosting account and have a SSL as a add on then he will get two different invoices.

WHMCS do custom coding for clients who want some extra functionality. Please visit this link : http://www.whmcs.com/services.php

• WHMCS CEO
Besides hosting / domainnames we also provide services to our clients (like website design / graphical design, SEO, etc... ) so I hoped that some sort of billingsystem for those services was included in the system...

What feature is it that you think you need for that exactly? For web design and custom projects you can just create a custom invoice. And if you wanted to say you'd done 10 hours work then you could say that in the line item description. So what exactly do you think is missing for that?