[NOT A BUG] Client Statement Glitch

Hey Guys,

So, Ive noticed with this Pay all feature that a new consolidated invoice gets generated to cover the existing invoices, say 1234 ($5) and 1235 ($5) and 1236 ($5) - Fine, I understand that.

I dont know if it should work like this or if this is a glitch.... But my statements doesnt tie up so it must be a glitch.

Although it does consolidate the invoices correctly and makes a new invoice including all three ($15), the system does not cancel the "old" individual ones, ie 1234 ($5), 1235 ($5) 1236 ($5), so - the problem is that, in the statement, it has now generated a new invoice at $15 and the other 3 is still valid at $5 each.

So, in the statement - theres a debit for $15 and a debit for $5 and $5 and $5 - which totals $30 in debits, which is wrong, because the credit will only be for $15 and when the statement gets generated, the customer is still in debit for $15 (3x $5 invoices)

Surely this is wrong and should be looked at. I now have to individually go cancel the old individual invoices to make the statements tie up.

Otherwise, great script guys