Affiliate Coupons

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good,

Any chance you could add coupon name prefix ?

So a coupon code could be WHT-Userschoosencode

I'll try to get that into the next version. For now, here she is!

Version 1.2 is here!

Affiliate Coupons v1.2 - click to download

As always, while I have made every effort possible to ensure there is no bugs, I urge you to test it prior to placing it on a live site. Please feel free to report any bugs back to me, and if you really like it, theres a cute little donations button in the admin interface :)

I think there is a bug in the mod; if I chose "free setup" it requires a value! I am applying this to a number of different products that have different setup fees associated to them. Why is it asking for the value? It should just apply a Free setup (i.e discount the setup cost) for each of the applicable products??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you laszlof It is now crediting though, you are correct about not being logged into admin, as it doesn't record anything.

Still however there must be something wrong with * whenever I try to send someone to my affiliates link, it comes back as a broken link, yet it still credits them for the referral.

Edited by artie290