Jump to content

Problem with imported Knowledgebase


Recommended Posts

I did a new installation and imported the KB database from an older installation via phpmyadmin.


I restored the by manually editing the primary_key in the sql file because it wasn't working initially.


Now I have all of the tables and info imported, they show up fine in "Utilities Database Status" but none of the information is viewable either client side or in the admin control panel.


Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated