Live Chat On Integration

austins

I'm wanting the live chat to only show if a representative is online. If a representative is not online I do not wish to show the live chat button.

In the integrations document you use:

{$livehelp}

but where is the variable being processed that determines if it is online or not?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm wanting the live chat to only show if a representative is online. If a representative is not online I do not wish to show the live chat button.

In the integrations document you use:

{$livehelp}

but where is the variable being processed that determines if it is online or not?

Yes, dila12v is correct. You will need to change the offline image within the settings to point to a 1x1 transparent pixel. You can use the pre-existing image that we have at livehelp/include/Hidden.gif.

You should also disable the Offline Email feature in the Settings tab > Email > Offline Email > Disabled, just in-case someone clicks the 1x1 pixel.