Removing Everything Except content_container

jquintana

Hello, all.

I am new to WHMCS and am currently in the trial period. From what I have seen so far though, this looks like an awesome product. I especially love the fact that I can send an invoice to a customer and have them pay with a CC on the spot -- AMAZING!

Anyways, I'd like to integrate WHMCS into my existing website. I currently have a page that displays WHMCS in a modal window. However, I'd like to remove everything on the page that is outside of the content_container. I'm no CSS expert and would appreciate it if someone could help out.

I'm sure this would be helpful to other users that are trying to integrate into their own sites.

Thanks in advance!

Unless you are good with the css, Html if thats what your site is...I honestly didn't want the hassles of trying to line it all up due to my site being live. I would recommend paying 35 dollars and having whmcs integrate it for you. I think there is a surcharge if you use a cms like Joomla, but I have used them twice with very few issues and Joe, takes care of it very fast. This is my opinion only. You can see their work at recongaming.net/billing. My apologies if links are not allowed here.

Hi, it's very easy to remove. you just have to add one line to CSS rule which you don't want to display.

For Example: if you don't want to display side menu then add display:none; to #side_menu in style.css

SOME EXTRA STUFF :

If you want to use different style sheets with different pages then you can do this by following

{if !$loggedin and $filename eq "clientarea" or $filename eq "pwreset" or $filename eq "logout" or $filename eq "viewinvoice" }

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/{$template}/style-A.css" />

{elseif !$loggedin and $filename eq "viewticket" }

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/{$template}/style-B.css" />

{elseif !$loggedin and $filename eq "networkissues" }

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/{$template}/style-C.css" />

{else}

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/{$template}/style.css" />

{/if}

i hope all this will help you alot in customizing your WHMCS. :)