Finally integrated but looking for feedback.

My main website is a WordPress website.

Main website: http://www.visionarylab.com/

Client Area: http://client.visionarylab.com/

The entire website is still a work in progress and I plan to customize the whmcs system a little more as well.

Any and all feedback is welcome, for either area of the website. I want to know all that I should do to make it better.

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

lol yea, we were so focused on developing our product and releasing it that we didn't have much time to properly plan out the marketing on the website. We had clients lined up waiting that knew in advance what were going to sell. We sell business directory platforms and syndicated content but have a few wordpress plugins in development.

But I completely see what you mean and it is one of the reasons we are planning a redesign on the website to make things pop out more since we have alittle more time to focus on the website since our products have been released.

I just looked at your website and it looks really nice, super easy to find all the products. I like!

this is wow

"$3997.00 USD Setup Fee" is actually the cost of the entire platform not an actual setup fee. The monthly fee is for the subscription to the syndicated content. I will talk to our billing department to see what they can do about separating that or making it less confusing.