Automatic Email

EvilHost

I have just installed WHMCS and it's almost completely "out of the box" (very little configurations have been updated.) Anyway, I created the server on my reseller account and made a test package that's free of charge so that I could test if it automatically creates the package correctly. I got everything set up and logged into my demo account to order the free hosting package, and it automatically added a new account to WHM just like I set it up to do. The only problem is that the test accounts email got sent the basic email that says...

Dear Demo,

We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 8063646754

Product/Service: Personal Hosting

Domain: dlaldoooof.com

First Payment Amount: $0.00 USD

Recurring Amount: $0.00 USD

Billing Cycle: Free Account

Total Due Today: $0.00 USD

You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order.

Signature goes here...

The problem that I am having right now is that it doesn't send an automatic email telling the client what his cPanel username/password, DNS, IP, etc., are. All it says is that the account has been setup and the only way for the client to login to cPanel is to click "My Services" then find his package and click it for details such as cPanel. How do I set WHMCS up so that when a client registers, it automatically sends him an email with all of his sensitive details?