Changing CC prosessor. Need some recommendations

thernes

Hi guys and girls

We've been a while with 2CO, but I must say that I am not happy with the service they provide and their checkout procedure, so we are now in the prosess of changing to a new CC prosessor. I would of course like to use one of the ones that WHMCS supports already, but instead of browsing the websites to all the providers supported by WHMCS, I figured I would ask for your recommendations. Had a little look around the forum, but didn't find to many threads on this topic. BTW; I'm located in Norway and we don't have a very large volume of CC transactions every month, if that matters ;)

thank you for your replies :)

Hi guys and girls

We've been a while with 2CO, but I must say that I am not happy with the service they provide and their checkout procedure, so we are now in the prosess of changing to a new CC prosessor. I would of course like to use one of the ones that WHMCS supports already, but instead of browsing the websites to all the providers supported by WHMCS, I figured I would ask for your recommendations. Had a little look around the forum, but didn't find to many threads on this topic. BTW; I'm located in Norway and we don't have a very large volume of CC transactions every month, if that matters ;)

thank you for your replies :)

Can you tell us why you don`t like 2co .. we use it daily and it`s perfect

Can you tell us why you don`t like 2co .. we use it daily and it`s perfect

The reason I don't like 2CO is their slow support (at least have been for me) and I would like a tighter integration into WHMCS. Might be something wrong with my setup, but I do prefer an automated gateway that sends out the payment confirmations when payment is received. 2CO has never done this (might be because of my currency setup??) and I'm getting tired of manually have to send out the payment confirmations to the clients.

I do prefer an automated gateway that sends out the payment confirmations when payment is received. 2CO has never done this

it always do . it send email confirmation .

The reason I don't like 2CO is their slow support

i think there support is slow because they have a well documentation system