Little help please?

I am trying to recustomize the look after installing a new background for our site.

The problem is that I cannot appear to be able to change the color of the content_container, i.e. the box where the shopping cart and customer info area is. It's currently white, and I need it to be grey. I tried updating the default style.css and the style.css for cart, and neither appears to "take."

Little help?

Thanks in advance.

Without a link to your site we will not be able to view ccs and help you. Why not just browse your page and view source from right click and search for the colour that you want to change. You should then be able to see what the name of the style in the ccs is called.

Download firefox and install the "FireBug" add-on... this will assist you in looking at (and adjusting) the CSS elements that you want to modify. But the text color is in the template/portal/style.css file on line 43.

Edited by robb3369
speling issue...