Google Checkout Logo on Adwords Ads with WHMCS

BryanB

Has anyone successfully implemented Google checkout that also allows them to have the Google Checkout badge on their adwords ads?

Here are the requirements for displaying a badge: http://checkout.google.com/support/sell/bin/answer.py?answer=42896

The one I think that is going to trip me up is:

Place Google Checkout buttons before your login pages

Make Google Checkout and Buy Now buttons available before buyers are required to enter login or purchasing information on your website. You may track visits and personalize pages using cookies.

It looks like WHMCS requires the customer to create an account first, has anyone done anything to work around this?

00001481.png

• 3 months later...
Yes we have implemented the adwords badge with google checkout. Basically I think the only way to get the badge is to take the customer directly to the google checkout page.

Interesting, and then the order doesn't appear in WHMCS? Do you create it manually or is there some kind of API?

• 2 months later...