Domain registerar failure please help !!!!

navidos

We had an order placed for two domain names but while checking the details of orders we noticed they were not registered. When we try to register them manually this error is received "An Error Occured

{address1=Address1 is invalid.}". Another error received is "Registrar Error Website doesn't exist for"

I add Resellerclub as my registerar correctly from Setup menu !

Any idea?

Regards,

Navid

The first error : "An Error Occured {address1=Address1 is invalid.}" means that in the Customer profile or contact profile there is an invalid character check to make sure ONLY the following characters are there A-Z a-z 0-9 no others.

The "Registrar Error Website doesn't exist for" means that when you have gone to domain management in the admin side of WHMCS, the domain simply doesnt exist on the OrderBox platform.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Use the same email address you use to login to ResellerClub website

Thank you. I've found the reason of the problem. It is because of my expired temp password does not work after three(3) days requested the forgotten password. I need to change the temp password and key in the new password in the module. Mean, NO TEMP. PWD. in the module, else it won't work after each three(3) days. :oops:

Here i attached the notification received in the email on the need of changing the temp. pwd.

editted.support-at-websegera.png-1.jpg

my problem, now is resolved.