Development Servers

slinky

Hi guys -

I sent in a ticket to the good people here at WHMCS regarding how to deal with setting up a test site. I'm trying to do a serious integration project having WHMCS be the front end to several other synchronized PHP scripts. Working with guys overseas who want to deal with a test site that has all the software loaded to run a quasi-real environment. Given that WHMCS is encoded, I was wondering how you guys deal with this. For some software I have been able to run on various TLD extensions given that you'd usually have one site, e.g. I own mysite.com and mysite.us and would like to set up a test site at mysite.us for the purpose of using it as a dev server for my international developers. What do you guys do?

They did... I didn't realize that your license is stuck to a subdomain and subdirectory too... glad I know that now because I wasn't sure where to put it on my site and may have moved it. They provided me with a protected dev license which is great, they check periodically but no problem for me. Great support - they got back to me over the weekend. Was surprised. Good job!

Michael