HELP: TCAdmin + WHMcs automation setup

Hi, So I'm probably the most retarded kid on the internet. But I need help...will someone please help me? I have TCAdmin and WHMcs. I am trying to get the integration to work so that when a client orders they get automated game server setup. If anyone is kind enough to leave me their e-mail, steam name, AIM, or msn and is willing to help me I would appreciate it. Or you can just help me on here :) i followed these steps ---> http://wiki.whmcs.com/TCAdmin#Configurable_Options <--- VERY VERY carefully and re-checked them, and it seems like it just doesn't want to work still. Can someone help me walk through them? or maybe if there's a different way to do it you can teach me. However, I think the reason it doesn't work is because i mistaken a few of those options for something else and I put in the wrong information...I need someone to talk to in order to make sure I understand everything. Thanks:)

If I get desperate enough I will pay for support and/or to do it for me.

thanks,

:)

• 1 month later...