How to disable setup fee?

Vertimyst

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the setup fee for a hosting plan entirely? If so, how? I have '-1.00' in the setup fee price field, but in the cart it shows as 'Billing cycle: $5.00CAD Monthly + $-1.00CAD Setup Fee', and the price, subtotal, total due today and total recurring show as follows:

Price: $5.00CAD

Sub-total: $4.00CAD

Total due today: $4.00CAD

Total recurring: $5.00CAD Monthly

So, how can I disable the setup fee, and why is the sub-total and total due today $4.00 if the price is set to $5.00?

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the setup fee for a hosting plan entirely? If so, how? I have '-1.00' in the setup fee price field, but in the cart it shows as 'Billing cycle: $5.00CAD Monthly + $-1.00CAD Setup Fee', and the price, subtotal, total due today and total recurring show as follows:

Price: $5.00CAD

Sub-total: $4.00CAD

Total due today: $4.00CAD

Total recurring: $5.00CAD Monthly

So, how can I disable the setup fee, and why is the sub-total and total due today $4.00 if the price is set to $5.00?

To disable the setup fee just insert the value of { 0.00 }

And is that for just the One time/monthly or should I do that for the other payment terms as well? Currently the other 'setup fee' fields are set to '-1.00'. (because the documentation and the page both say: Set to -1.00 to disable any of the payment term options)

And is that for just the One time/monthly or should I do that for the other payment terms as well? Currently the other 'setup fee' fields are set to '-1.00'. (because the documentation and the page both say: Set to -1.00 to disable any of the payment term options)

Set that for any item or product that you don't want a setup fee for

Awesome, working great now, thanks.

So why does it say to use -1.00? A typo? Or is it just for everything other than the setup fee?

No only need to enter that when you are wanting to disable a payment cycle. Are you doing hosing I'm courageous in how you are using WHMCS as this question is posted in other treads just figured I would ask you now

What's your URL

Yep, I have a reseller account with Innohosting (http://www.innohosting.com).

The address for my business's site is http://www.vertimystsolutions.com, but the site's not finished yet.

Oh....OK I ran across your website earlier today I did see that it's in the beginning stages but glad I was able to help and good luck with your website

Oh....OK I ran across your website earlier today I did see that it's in the beginning stages but glad I was able to help and good luck with your website

Oh, you did? How did you get to it earlier? Stumbled across a link somewhere..?