Fetch a page via API

I have searched around and not been able to find a start for this task.

I was wondering what is the best way and if there is a specific function in the api for calling an entire page in whmcs.

So my website would send a request for say clientarea and the api would hit whmcs get the page and return it parsed to my website. This is all a quest to develop a way to get whmcs seemlessly integrated into my website without frames.

Where do I start? Does anyone want to help?

The easier route would be to customize the template to match your design, we DID do something like this using XMLHttpRequest, and not including the header/footer if it detects it was an AJAX request (so the header and footer detect if a query string is there that determines its ajax request) - if the query string = 0 it will just load header1.tpl and footer1.tpl, if it = 1 then it will set the header and footer to blank files and load in the rest of the page.

It was a bit cumbersome and was not "best practice" since some users would have issues without javascript - I am sure there is a better way to do it, but this is how it was accomplished first time around - but WHMCS templates are pretty customizable and the best way to do it now would probably be to just take the time to match the css and convert all the TPL files to match