[NOT A BUG] iWHMCS - descending sort order issue

This little bug has been happening for me for a while and even after the most recent iWHMCS update to version 1.2.2 and upgrade to iOS4 it still seems to be there.

When selecting "Ascending" sort order for support tickets in iWHMCS, everything works fine with initial ticket submission at top followed by the replies. However when selecting "Descending", the initial ticket submission does not display, but instead you see a double up of the first ticket response.

This behaviour only happens in iWHMCS as the full web application works fine for both ascending or descending.

• WHMCS CEO

This was meant to be an API issue a few versions back rather than anything to do with the iWHMCS app itself. Make sure you're running the latest version of WHMCS and have all the latest files uploaded.

Matt

This was meant to be an API issue a few versions back rather than anything to do with the iWHMCS app itself. Make sure you're running the latest version of WHMCS and have all the latest files uploaded.

Matt

Hi Matt

I am running the latest version of WHMCS(4.2.1) and iWHMCS(1.2.2) as well as the API updates that were released to fix the previous descending order issue.

However, the issue I am highlighting is different to the previous issue and only appeared after the API updates were installed. I have even tried doing a complete fresh install of WHMCS but the bug still persists.

I created a test ticket and have posted images of the ticket in both descending and ascending orders. You will see that when iWHMCS is set to descending the initial ticket submission is replaced by a double up of the first reply, however in ascending it displays as it should.

ascending.jpg

descending.jpg