Invoice Orders with add-ons

Jay

Whenever we get an order with an add-on for invoices, even though the client has paid for the add-on, WHMCS doesn't seem to track it and creates another invoice which can be annoying for the client. Anyone else have similar problems? This happens every order with an add-on for us.

Thanks,

Jay

With me, ordering a hosting account, if any addon is bought (most of mine are one time addons), i know for a fact the error occurs when using paypal subscription.

If the customer chooses paypal subscription for the hosting package its self, that registers fine in whmcs, but the product is charged by paypal invoices, how ever it doesnt show as being paid in whmcs.

1. Client orders product with add-on(s).

2. Client pays for everything, initial product gets marked as paid however add-on(s) doesn't.

3. When the cron next runs, invoice is created for the add-on with an expiry date of 00/00/0000.

For subscriptions, they also don't seem to be marked as paid either.

It does work fine if the client orders the add-on separately but not together.

• 2 weeks later...

There still seems to be an issue with this for me, i am using 3.1.1.

I think that its due to the user selecting "paypal subscription" for one time addons, whmcs actually bills them using instant paypal payment - which is good, but maybe this causes conflict becuase its expecting a subscription payment when actually its not.