[Help] Product Specific E-mails Not Being Sent

wormat22

So, when I order a product (in this case it's a reseller product), basically everything works. The client can order his product, and it all works until the very last step. The client receives his welcome e-mail, his invoice e-mail, his confirmation e-mail.

Then, I receive an e-mail saying that I have a new account on my server, but the client never receives the e-mail with his details?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Much obliged,

--wormat22

Also, when I go into my 'Orders' section, it says that the product is still pending, whereas when I go into my cPanel/WHM, it shows the account as setup.

As far as I believe, WHMCS will always show your new orders as pending until you manually accept them - this is so that you can easily see any new orders you receive.

I can't help you with the emails - I'm having a similar problem however it's me that doesn't receive any emails from the system :(

Should the details be in the last "confirmation email"? You can adjust the email templates and control what kind of data they display. Might be specific to each type of business. Not sure from the hosting aspect and their confirmation emails since I sell software instead.

"Pending" orders can be set to autorelease on order (if you don't want to check each one), but this may conflict with the panel usage. It's under the module name of "Autorelease" for the Module Settings of any given product.

As far as I believe, WHMCS will always show your new orders as pending until you manually accept them - this is so that you can easily see any new orders you receive.

I can't help you with the emails - I'm having a similar problem however it's me that doesn't receive any emails from the system :(

I have it set so it should auto-provision.

Should the details be in the last "confirmation email"? You can adjust the email templates and control what kind of data they display. Might be specific to each type of business. Not sure from the hosting aspect and their confirmation emails since I sell software instead.

"Pending" orders can be set to autorelease on order (if you don't want to check each one), but this may conflict with the panel usage. It's under the module name of "Autorelease" for the Module Settings of any given product.

There's nothing called "Autorelease" under the module settings, but I do have it set to "Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed"

@ gazforucs;

I have the product setup with the option "Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed", checked, this should override the need to manually accept orders. Also, even when I do manually accept them, an e-mail with details is still not sent out.

@ nuclearglory, I don't see any "Autorelease" option under Module settings, but I have checked" Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed"