Not creating new accounts in WHM

chrishaley

I just setup WHMCS a few days ago and I've noticed that new accounts aren't being setup in WHM, even if I click "Re-create" in the hosting menu of user's accounts. I get the message that says "Account Created in WHM Successfully!", but I'm getting it INSTANTLY and the accounts don't get created.

I'm pretty experienced at this, and I'm just switching from another piece of billing software to WHMCS. The Remote Key is correct, as well as the username and password being used.

Any help would be appreciated.

I should also mention that communications between WHMCS and WHM are working OK. If I click "Suspend" or "Un-suspend", I get an email from WHM saying the account was either suspended or unsuspended by root, but again, the accounts are never created in the first place.

• 2 months later...

Hi had the same issue, discover that even though I got the msg that the account was setup that in fact it was not. So did some test and discovers it only happens when one of the following conditions.

1. you enter a password that whm does not like ie contians username in it

discovered that if you leave username and password blank whm will make it up.

The problem appears to be that the error mgs from whm is not diplayed in whmcs but once you know how the systems works or the things it does not like it is a case of been nice and doing those things.

BTW MAtt : thank you for the install it is fantastic compared to the auto pilot. Will contact you soon to finish it.