[NOT A BUG] AddOns pricing error

When I go to create an addon in the pop up window, if I select a different billing cycle (other than monhtly) and edit the price to reflect this it always reverts back to monthly and the standard monthly price when I save the changes.

If I then go back into the record and re-edit it,(select annually, edit the price) and save again it remembers my changes this time. I assume it is applying the pricing structure set up for the add on originally but I also assume that this is a bug because it gives you the option to override these values when you set up the addon for a client.

Not realising that it has set the values back to the monthly option has caused a few problems for us with clients so not having to re-check every time would be great.

Thanks, but why allow me to enter / select different information and then overwrite it? Sorry, but I don't find that intuitive at all.

On a different note, why does the pricing information on the configurable option drop downs not show anymore when initally creating an order in the admin back end. It still shows once you go into an order to edit it but not in the first screen. I'm sure this wasn't the case before the upgrade?

Thanks again