Order form customization

damalo

Hello,

I'm in the process of upgrading from a Modernbill v 4 order form to WHMCS order form. All things aside the flow of the moderbill order form works quite well. You're given a domain option, asked if you want hosting and checkout. Simple. The WHMCS order form is quite good in terms of functionality but the flow I feel isn't quite right. From this thread here: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=28903 It appears I am not the only one seeing this.

Based on that I went about customizing the order form and using the API but had the same issue as this user: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=28963

Several domains would add several invoices and end up charging the customer's card several times. This isn't an ideal situation. From there I went to merge all invoices and charge the single invoice, but that ran into issues also.

As with the first thread above I'd really like to get some of you guy's experience on linking directly from the domain checker to the hosting forms. Increasing the visibility of the 'No Hosting - Click to Add' Isn't really an option and is really only sticking a plaster over this.

WHMCS: any chance of upgrading the API to avoid this multi invoice issue? I note no one has replied to the 2nd thread I referenced above.

All: Care to show off your order forms?

Looking forward to some thoughts and discussion,

D