CMF & WHMCS Ajax integration...

I have been working on integrating WHMCS in to a CMF and it's pretty much complete.

I still have some styling to do but the majority of the work is complete. I have developed my own API, PHP, Json, AJAX/MOOTOOLS system that ties both the framework and WHMCS together. You are signed in regardless of which page you browse.

Many functions including the login system, password reset and domain search have been created with AJAX in mind. I have also taken in to account how many attempts are available for trying to login in using AJAX, after 5 attempts you are banned by IP for 5 minutes.

It's my first attempt at integrating WHMCS with a framework so it would be nice to hear what you guys think. I do have a few things left to do, test etc so it's not 100% complete. I do have plans to see if I can develop an AJAX based cart as well but that will be down the line.

Click -> RD-Internet.com

Thanks for reading.