Plesk Reseller

nioakeim

Hi to all,

i would like to ask you to give me some advice about this server and module.

My company want's to sell domains and targets to start partnerships with resellers to sell domains for us. The thing is that i don't understand how to use pleskreseller module. What i have already decided is that i dont want to give to my customers client account to plesk only domain access. On the other hand i want my company to have the provider account and registered resellers to have their client accounts.

Now my questions.

Is there anything specific needed to be done on the server page?Changing the module from Plesk > pleskreseller doesn't give any additional options.

On the product module settings there are only domain template and ip address. Ok templates is straight forward and ip i assume is plesk's server ip address or shared ip address. Could someone clarify this?

On the product page there is no place to assign the default userid of the reseller. That's why when i create a product from admin it says "Module Command Error 1014 - should be specified in"

Could someone please explain in detail how can i use the reseller module correctly for the above requirements?

Thank you in advance