[Solved] Server accounts not reflecting change

yabado

Hello,

I just impiorted all my accounts from MB to WHMCS.

Everything went fine.

By default, the import script puts all the packages in the Modernbill Orphaned Packages server. Lets say it has 120/500 accounts on it.

Well, I created 2 additional servers and then changed the server settings on all my hosting packages to the 2 NEW servers.

In theory I should be able to go to the Manage Servers page and see that the original 120 accounts are now on the 2 new servers ( 20/500 and 100/500 ), but they are not. They are all still showing in the original MB Orpaned one :(

If you look at the clients individual packages, everything seems to be in order.

I just wonder if something is wrong since the Manage Servers page is not seeing these changes.

• WHMCS CEO

Issue has been answered by support ticket but to clairfy here, quite obviously I would have thought, if you change the default install server for a hosting package, this won't change where existing hosting accounts are installed.

Matt