Integrating domain checker

turgut

Hi

I tried this example on my web site. However this ahs two problems

1. it does not pass the entered domain name to the next screen

2. even if the box left blank and presesd go, it will go to next screen without warning. can anybody help adding these functions into below html. Thanks

To place the domain availability checker on a page of your site use the following code replacing the xxx.yourdomain.com/whmcs with the url to your WHMCS system:

<form action="yyyy://xxx.yourdomain.com/whmcs/domainchecker.php" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="direct" value="true">

Check Availability: <input type="text" name="domain" size="20"> <select name="ext">

<option value=".com">.com

<option value=".net">.net

<option value=".org">.org

<option value=".info">.info

<option value=".name">.name

<option value=".co.uk">.co.uk

</select>

<input type="submit" value="Go">

</form>

Using the same form on our site works fine. It passes the domain check on and shows the domain as available or not. If left blank it states "The domain you entered is not valid" at the bottom of the domain checker page.

Thanks, I guess it may be the joomla module I placed in., it is blocking the communication or wanting certain compliance to function.

Hence the reason for a company site you don't use a a CMS like Joomla as it looks unproffesional.

From,

Adam

Hence the reason for a company site you don't use a a CMS like Joomla as it looks unproffesional.

Huh???

The likes of some very large companies to well-known entities and even some high traffic sites use joomla or mambo.

They are easy and rapid to deploy and can be customized extensively to fit whatever it is you are trying to do.

Modules, Bots and other plugs for Joomla and Mambo are a different story, since many have their little quirks and are often (not always) the target of script kiddies and exploits... But the cores are generally fine, the community is large and well supporting. So this all makes it a rather nice and interesting choice.