Dutch translation incorrect

I wasn't sure where to put this, so please move this if I posted in the wrong place.

I was just informed that the Dutch translation on the Network Status page is wrong by a friend who speaks fluent Dutch. Below is what I was told.

However, i just noticed the Dutch translation on the Network Status page... there is a 'big' error on that one...

"...onze servers tijdelijk uit bedrijf zijn." has to be "...onze servers tijdelijk buiten bedrijf zijn."

This has to be a translation program's error, as the exact translation for "to be out of order" is indeed "uit bedrijf zijn", but the correct translation is "buiten bedrijf zijn". "Buiten" can be translated both as "outside" and "out". "Uit" also is translated as "out" (or "off"), but in this case it's not used like that ;-)

Dutch isn't a very easy language to be translated into different languages, especcially not by using translation programs for those are incapable to translate the different uses of certain words, like in this case the English "out"

The page he is referring to is serverstatus.php and using the translate function. Thought you should be informed. :)