[FIXED] iWHMCS 1.2 Bugs

Hello,

I think I have found a bug in the new version of iWHMCS:

If you go to a client --> view/manage products, the dates are all xx-jan-xx, which is not correct.

The "My Notes" box is also incorrect if you have a lot of text in it. It stops after x characters on the iPhone.

I use the newest version of WHMCS and iWHMCS.

Edited by Timtimtim

This is occurring for me as well.

I have also noticed a few other bugs, some of which were said to be fixed, however are still there but now in a slightly different form.

1. ticket order issue - the ordering now seems to be fixed, however as soon as the first reply is made iWHMCS shows a duplication of the first reply and the original ticket submission disappears. Subsequent replies display ok and in the correct order.
  2. predefines initially look like they are being inserted correctly, however when they are sent the reply is actually chopped off after a few lines so the complete message is not being sent
  3. signatures are still not being added automatically to replies

I am running WHMCS 4.2.1(including api updates) with iWHMCS 1.2. Everything is working perfectly in the main WHMCS, these issue are only appearing in iWHMCS.

I have tested the system by creating test ticket departments, administrators, etc and all experience the same issue.

Notes:

a) Server is running PHP 5.2.13 with IonCube 3.3.14, Apache 2.2.15, MySQL 5.0.90

b) iPhone is 3GS running OS 3.1.3