Wordpress loginshare plugin

Plugin Description

A login share plugin between WHMCS and Wordpress.

Features

1. Single login for both Wordpress and WHMCS.
  2. Login/logout on Wordpress will logout in WHMCS and vice versa.
  3. Login/logout redirect to previous page.
  4. Using WHMCS API
  5. Users will have subscriber access in Wordpress.

Plugin installation

1. Login into WHMCS admin,go to Setup -> Administrator Roles
  2. Create a new group, entitled API or any name you wish and press continue
  3. ONLY select API Access and save changes
  4. Navigate to Setup -> Administrator and create a new administrator account with the role group you've created in step 2.
  5. Unzip and upload folder whmcs_integration into wordpress /wp-content/plugins/ folder
  6. Login into wordpress admin and activate the plugin in Plugins section.
  7. Once activated, configure whmcs.

WHMCS Template

Use the included template file if you're using default theme. Just copy over the .tpl files into templates/default/ folder inside WHMCS installation directory. Only if you have your wordpress installed in a different directory, please edit both of the file and include your wordpress path. Look for commented lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Want to chip in on this: I beta tested this [the first beta tester?] & the end result: it works perfectly.

Some thoughts:

1 : Some main files are Zend'ed. So I do not know what's inside them.

2 : Very easy to use.

3 : Works for both existing & new clients. :)

I'll let UltraUnix share more details with you. Has anyone else tried this, or has any feedback on this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

dont you use this plugin at you own site? I have registred in your wordpress and tried to login at whmcs client area, failed.

btw, there's no sign up / register button at index. I just tryed to log in with no user/pw, then after that went to registering from wordpress.

then i get registred at wp-admin O_o

please, we need to see a demo

Edited by soikmd2
btw..

It may not allow you to login at the WHMCS level because the WHMCS setting may not allow users to register without purchasing a product.

We're testing this on our site [first beta tester], and it seems to be working fine so far. I'll let UltraUnix reply with real details.

Yes, if you register using the wordpress then your account can only access the wordpress area. In order to be able to login for both wordpress and whmcs. You need to have an account in WHMCS.

This sounds like a wise scenario as presumably you would be using this integration to link your wordpress blog/front-end/forum to whmcs for convenience of your customers so they would not have to manage two accounts with you. However you might want non customers (potential clients) to be able to comment/participate in the wordpress side casually without having them in your billing system (confusing clutter over time).

Question: how simple is it to transform a client into a whmcs profile if started as a wordpress member and is it automated?

So just to confirm, they are using a single session for both? That stinks that some files are encoded since about 70% of the so called developers on here seem to go afk or have "other priorities" once they get your money. Its not even about the money, its about the wasted time.