"XMPP(Jabber) notify module"-template

compeak

Hi,

I made this XMPP-notification template by combining the WHMCS action hook howto and the xmpphp example code.

The template can be used with all WHMCS action hooks.

Installation instructions:

1. Register two Jabber-accounts on the server of your choice (one for WHMCS and one for you) and add the accounts to each others roster.

2. Put the account-data into jabber.conf.php.

3. Customize the message that will be sent and add the code required by the action hooks you want to use in xmpp_notify.php.

4. Upload jabber.conf.php, xmpp_notify.php and the XMPPHP directory into your WHMCS action hook directory.

5. Use the IM client of your choice for going online with the jabber account registered for you.

Now WHMCS will notify you via XMPP every time your action hook is triggered.

You should keep in mind, that it will take about 2 seconds for the XMPP library to connect to the server, send the message and disconnect, so all action hooks that call the xmpp-notifier will need additional 2 seconds of time.

You can download the package from my dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3694167/xmppnotify.zip

Please excuse the "php-beginner-like"-code and my bad english.