Account not being created in WHM

Marick

Im not sure what is happening at the moment and I seem to be going round in circles trying to figure out what Im doing wrong.

I had setup WHMCS completely and everything seemed to be working fine. Test accounts for various hosting packages added correctly and were setup automatically in WHM.

I erased all of the test accounts from both WHMCS and WHM and added an account for a client of mine. I had added a promotion to reduce the first month by 100% and that worked fine on the order page.

When I placed the order from the Client Area for a recurring subscription, with the module settings set to automatically create the account on first payment and logged into the Admin area I noticed that the order was Pending and not Active.

I manually Accepted the order but no account was created in WHM, and no Account Info email was issued.

Since then I have tried this over and over. Sometimes the account is set to Active in WHMCS and a hosting account created in WHM automatically, and the Welcome email is sent, but other times no account is created, no email sent, account is set to Pending.

I have checked the hosting plans Ive setup and they are all set to 'Auto create the account after first payment - Send welcome email' And I have tried the same package repeatedly and then other packages.

I even created a new Package in WHM, and then added the product in WHMCS and that plan worked fine.

So Im at a loss as to what Im doing wrong...

Mark

I have a similar issue with reseller accounts. I believe that I have all necessary steps completed in both WHM and WHMCS as far as reseller package and products.

In setting up reseller testing accounts, they get set up in WHMCS ok using the "Update Name Servers" option for domains, but nothing happens in WHM. I have the same package name in WHMCS as I do in WHM, I have created the obligatory ACL list (after assigning a current client as a reseller).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem lately. Before it wouldn't work because my cron job was acting up, but I had that fixed and it should be working fine, and yesterday my WHMCS decided it wouldn't create a new client's account in WHM.