Digital downloads not working

brooks

I've followed all the documented instructions but I can't seem to get digital download working in the latest (4.2.1). I've setup the downloads using the support/downloads manager and attached the downloadable items to products but no matter what I do the products do not show up for download unless I uncheck the "Clients Only" and "Product Download" check boxes under the support/downloads section. I am using "credit on account" to pay for the digital download, could that cause a problem?

I figured it out... RTFM (more closely). I expected the downloads to be available in the downloads section of the customer portal but purchased downloads are only available from the service itself located inside of the"My Services" tab. Once you're there you have to click on the green details button to see the download. That's less than clear but hopefully with some customization it can be made better.