Different Prices for domain Transfers and Registration

Bobo

Question

Those who currently work with enom know that Enom some Enom domain have different prices for registration and for new registration. For instance, one of those domains would cost $15 for new registrations, and $40 for transfers from other registrars.

The question then becomes, does WHMCS support defining different registration and transfer prices? I am currently considering moving away from ModernBill, which truly sucks.

After playing a bit with WHMCS, I think it wilns the battle hands down. However, a number of functionalities I have used in MB seem to be lacking:

- different prices for new registrations and transfers.

- OpenSRS Module

Are these features available or is it me who is unable to find them? If so, where should I look to configure all that?

On a side note, can someone tell me if the following is currently possible?

Since WHMCS's name is so close to the of WHM/Cpanel, I was wondering whether there exists an intergartion feature that would allow:

- customers to have access to their WHMCS account directly from their Cpanel account, without needing to enter their password to login again, and vice versa?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question