Stargate module

evolver

Not sure if I like the way its implemented or if it can be changed. Basically the way its set up you have to create a customer account under the main reseller account. Then all domains that are regsitered through WHMCS with Stargate are registred under that one customer. The whois info is of the customer who signed up through WHMCS but the domain can only be managed through WHMCS or customer under the Stargate reseller.

Is there any way to set up the plugin so that it creates a customer for each domain? This way if a customer ever leaves and wants control of their domain name they can just go to the Stargate site and manage their own domain(s) For example with Enom you can tell the customer to go to http://access.enom.com With OpenSRS its manage.opensrs.org

I dont understand. I'l have to try this later today but if I create a new account for my customer at Stargate and then move the domain from the current one which is required but WHMCS will they still be able to manage their domains admin/tech/dns/etc... info through WHMCS or only through Stargate?

I don't know what to think about them. They evidently have a reseller program for dedicated servers. Following their on site instructions. I've twice emailed the address they said to email to get info on that reseller program. Never received a reply.