whmcs comparison grid

rbro

• WHMCS CEO

It was too difficult to keep it up to date with the changes to other systems as they don't publicise every feature on their site so there were complaints about it being inaccurate. So I doubt it will be back anytime soon. No need because the answer is simple... WHMCS is better! :) But maybe I'm biased!

Matt

It was too difficult to keep it up to date with the changes to other systems as they don't publicise every feature on their site so there were complaints about it being inaccurate. So I doubt it will be back anytime soon. No need because the answer is simple... WHMCS is better! :) But maybe I'm biased!

Matt

:lol:

But maybe I'm biased!
I don't think you are!

Mind you - there's still some ground to take!

But even as it is, the fact that my staff can learn to place an order with the system in about 20 minutes makes WHMCS one of the best if not the best!

I've often been thinking how great it would be to have a comparison grid published independently of any of the billing providers. It would certainly make the others more accountable - for instance, the most popular package out there (or the one perceived as being the most popular) is actually a disgustingly bad piece of software.