Some pre-sale questions

ramystyle

Question

Hi,

I am very impressed by whmcs and I was very happy to see that you have created an import script for whoiscart.. That will probably save us a lot of time.

I have not run the Trial yet but I have some questions that I hope someone can help me with.

1) Do you need to be a client in order to be an affiliate ? Or can you independently register for an affiliate account without having to buy something (or to be a client) ?

2) How hard (or easy) is it to integrate whmcs to our website? (Take this page for example: demo.whmcs.com/index.php) Can I decide which icons i want to leave or erase ? Or do I have to keep them all ? Are all the files encrypted ? Because we would like to have the script integrated to our site (sellwebhost.com) (we do know php).

Well that's it for now.. If I get more questions, i'll post here :)

Thank you

3 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

You do need a client account to be an affiliate. However, you can setup a free product to allow people to signup to be an affiliate without paying anything or V3.1 will have a signup form anyway.

It should be fairly easy to integrate WHMCS in to your website. Every page has a template file that can be customised so you can modify anything in the client area - including the icons that get displayed. Almost all the PHP files are encrypted but the templates allow customisation.

Matt

Hi matt,

Thanks for the reply.

3) We offer "email hosting" plans with cpanel. Will I be able to add this product and will it be able to automatically autocreate once payment is received ?

4) I'm still exploring the online demo.. I am planning to install the 15 days trial and use the whoiscart import script. Will it affect my current whoiscart database ? (I am planning to install the demo in a testing folder of my site to make some tests.) Will my client receive an email once I move them to whmcs (the trial version) ?

5) If I understood correctly, once I buy my license, I can apply it to my trial version and i would have the full version (Not the 15 days trial).. Correct ? Or do I need to uninstall the trial version and re-do the steps with the full version ?

6) Do you have a French language file? Is there a fee to get it (if you have it) ?

Again, I appreciate your help and time to respond my questions :)