custom fields on WHMCS Mobile template

This may have been asked elsewhere however I haven't found it yet.

I'm just hoping someone has a solution that will save me a whole lot of time and make WHMCS Mobile a lot more usable for us.

We are trying to put a custom field into the Clients Summary template for WHMCS Mobile. The field is to show the mobile number for clients who have both a phone and mobile number in their profile. When we are in the office it is easy to access the profile information to see the mobile number however as I recently found with a client who was out of their office and needed to meet me to collect some equipment, I was unable to pick-up their mobile number via WHMCS Mobile.

The custom field name is called "Mobile Number".

The code we are trying to use to call it into the template is {$client_custom_field_mobilenumber}

At present all we seem to get is blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

We have looked at the Wiki which is how we came up with the code above.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really needing some help with the above issue please.

Most customers are able to provide us with a land line and mobile phone number which we can see through the Admin area of WHMCS however when trying to access this information via WHMCS Mobile, its not currently possible.

We just want to add the custom field for the mobile number to the customer details template on WHMCS Mobile so that we can see this information.

Any help would be appreciated.