Add Balance Due and Credits Applied to Client Home Page

ACPS

I'd like to see how I can add the following two items to the invoices due area in the clientareahome.tpl template:

1. Add Credits or Payments Applied next to "Total"

2. Add Balance Due next to the above.

We take partial payments manually on occasion and some of our clients have complained because the "Total" for the invoice does not reflect the actual outstanding balance due.

It only shows it when they click on view invoice.

What variables can I insert into the template to get the credits or payments applied and balance of each individual invoice so that it shows on the Client Home Page?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I would also like to see this improved to show the invoice amount even when invoices are paid from credit balance as it's currently showing $0.00 for invoiced paid from credit on the "My Invoices" page in the client area.

Clients are also asking to have their "Credit Balance" on all invoices if client has any credit balance on their account. Can this be implemented soon?

Thanks,

Dion.