Client Area text alignment issue

ESlade

My custom page file is resized to look like my website page. everything works fine except the text under the main heading (ex: "Client Area" or "Submit Ticket") needs a 5px padding on the left side. I've tried tweaking the style.css without success.

The reason I need the padding is because my new template is narrower than the original so the text extends all the way to the border. I added HTML spaces in every appropriate line the language file. But this only works if the text is not as wide as the content area, in which case word wrap takes over and the text looks like a paragraph with the first line indented, and the next line(s) extending to the edge of the text area.

What can I do?

If you can post a link to your WHMCS environment, we can take a look. ;)

Sorry for the delay. Here is a link to one of the pages where I did not place   as spaces within the language file. I'm looking for a way to add padding for the field section regardless of what text it has.

http://www.sladedesign.com/clients/knowledgebase.php

Thank you for your help.