Confused on Enom integration - advice please

Jacksun

Hi, I have my site set up, cpanel in the background and WHMCS is all set up and running. Selling hosting packages works fine but I am confused when it comes to domain names, ID protect, SSL certs and other stuff from Enom. I am running version 4.1.2 WHMCS.

I have the enom domain registrar module setup (incl enom extended) and the SSL module set up as well in WHMCS.

The SSL certs in products/services show a direct shopping cart link. This link will add the product and allow the client to buy it, but does it do the processing back to enom?

Domain names allow a search, then add to cart, but does it do the background processing to enom as well when the client pays?

I am thinking that the answer to both questions is no. If that is the case then some integration work needs to be done.

Can someone tell me if this is the case, and if so any recommendations on someone to do the integration?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne

Hi, I have my site set up, cpanel in the background and WHMCS is all set up and running. Selling hosting packages works fine but I am confused when it comes to domain names, ID protect, SSL certs and other stuff from Enom. I am running version 4.1.2 WHMCS.

I have the enom domain registrar module setup (incl enom extended) and the SSL module set up as well in WHMCS.

The SSL certs in products/services show a direct shopping cart link. This link will add the product and allow the client to buy it, but does it do the processing back to enom?

YES

Domain names allow a search, then add to cart, but does it do the background processing to enom as well when the client pays?

YES

I am thinking that the answer to both questions is no. If that is the case then some integration work needs to be done.

Can someone tell me if this is the case, and if so any recommendations on someone to do the integration?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne

Hope this helps

Thanks Simon. so basically I just use the links from the SSL module under "other" for each product on my page. Clients click it to add to cart, checkout, pay, get redirected to a page to setup their SSL (private key, domainname, CSR), and then their cert gets issued?

Domain names are all setup, and I assume the ID protect is just another product, right?

Thanks again,

Wayne

1. a customer ordered a rapidSSL cert today, our first order on new whmcs system. I received this email from whmcs admin about the order, is this normal?

The order placed for has received its first payment but an error occured and the account could not be automatically setup on the server

Client ID: 55
Product/Service: RapidSSL
Domain:
Error: Bad User name or Password

Since this products server is set to "none" im wondering why i got his error mail. It almost seems like it tried to create the order as a hosting account.

2. After the order came through, i still had to manually change it from pending to accepted. Cant this be automated? We have the automation cron setup and it is running. How do we setup our cron to automatically change "pending" orders to "accepted" so long as payment has been made?

3. I checked into our enom account to see if a new SSL cert is listed in our certificates "manage" tab at enom, and it isnt, i dont think the order went through to enom.

4. I do not see any recent email activity in this clients account, and supposedly the customer is supposed to get an email telling him what to do next to finish the cert setup.

There seems to be allot going wrong here with Enom RapidSSL certificate order processes, a nd i need real help on this one.